Return's & Exchange Policy
At Evoe Australia we want to ensure you love the items you purchase.
If your recent purchase with us didn’t work out we offer credit notes, provided you send your garment/s back to us within 14 days of receiving your parcel for Australian customers, and 21 days for international customers.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
- Fill out the Returns Form below with your parcel and send your parcel back to us!
- Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed through our returns department, we will issue you with a credit note via email which has no expiry date! You can use it at any time on our website, please note that the online credit unfortunately does not cover the postage costs due to system setup. We aim to process all returns the same day they are delivered to our HQ.
For Online returns please download a copy of our Returns/Exchanges form here and send your item(s) to:
ATTN: Online Returns Orders
PO BOX 33
JOONDALUP DC WA 6919
Please download the form here and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to receive an Online Credit Note, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- Must be received within 14 days of receiving your order (21 days for overseas parcels)
- Must be new and unworn with all original packaging
- Must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks
- Must not smell of perfume, deodorant, body odour, cosmetics or washing powder
- Must not be underwear briefs, bodysuits, (Due to hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on underwear briefs, bodysuits unless faulty)
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Evoe Australia reserves the right to refuse a credit note if the above conditions are not met.
Please also ensure you include our Returns Form when sending your garment back to us.
We will inspect all return items upon receipt - any returns which fail to comply with the above will be sent back to you.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we will not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage. If you have received a faulty garment or an incorrect garment (due to Evoe Australia fault), we will cover the cost of your return postage.
We will not process returns until your item is physically received by us in our HQ. We recommend that you return your items using a trackable postage method.
Evoe Australia will not be held liable for parcels lost in transit.
If you believe your garment has a fault, please email our customer service team at email@example.com. Upon receiving your request we will handle this with high priority to arrange the best possible course of action for you!
Please note that while every effort is made to accurately display the colour of our garments, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Chat with us